“ProAIM proved that an existing offshore loading facility could handle the proposed 20% increase in capacity saving our company $30m in capex”
ProAIM uses a combination of the latest reliability and data management software, combined with the expertise of senior Reliability and Chemical Engineering Consultants with specific industry experience to deliver the answers you need for your business to prosper.
Focus on Plant and Systems:
- Integrated Life Cycle Analysis, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) study.
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) / Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) audits & clean up.
- Turnaround extension reliability assessment.
Focus on Equipment:
- Equipment Criticality Analysis (ECA).
- Spare Parts Optimisation.
- Data Driven Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM).
- Risk Based Inspections and Optimisation of Maintenance Strategies (RBI).
- Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) audits and Health & Safety Executive (HSE) audit.
Focus on Investigation:
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
Focus on New Products being considered for Installation:
- Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
ProAIM is an independent consultancy company and as such can supply a range of services for owners, operators or engineering companies. Specialist consultants work with their clients to identify areas of improvement to reduce failure rate, improve safety, reduce environment risks and life cycle cost.
Wherever your asset is in terms of it’s life cycle, design, operation, expansion, late life or decommissioning, Our Reliability Consultants can provide a range of services to help you make decisions to:
- Minimize capex & opex of a new facility at pre-FEED stage
- Assess the maintenance of Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) for compliance
- Increase plant availability by optimising maintenance strategies
- Minimise unplanned shutdowns using data-driven RCM
- Optimise spare part inventories of critical equipment
- Solve operational reliability problems