ProAIM provides a bespoke training course delivered by academics and world-renowned industry experts. Delegates attending training derive many insights into RAM technology, the concepts of which can be applied within their own organization. Training covers fundamental concepts inherent to production availability analysis and RAM engineering, as well as the associated procedures and technologies. The training can help reliability engineers and asset managers to improve their professional and technical capabilities within a short space of time.
Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) in the Process Industry
Process engineers and equipment maintenance experts can greatly reduce the risk of equipment design, operation and maintenance by using RAM technology. ProAIM has been in a leading position in this technology and can provide the most practical and cutting-edge RAM technical training for customers.
- Understand the role of process industry reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM) technology and understand the relationship between the life cycle costs and RAM
- Learn the basics concepts of RAM, and understand the key factors which affect plant availability
- Learn how to build failure databases via data analysis and management, learn how to optimize the maintenance strategy
- Learn to build reliability block diagrams (RBD), including complex system features, such as loops and buffer tanks
- Learn to simulate the reliability and availability of processes
- Learn how effective investment can improve the reliability, availability, and production, and how to use redundant equipment in the most economically way.
For further information or to register your interest, click here.