ProAIM provides a bespoke training course delivered by academics and world-renowned industry experts. Delegates attending training derive many insights into RAM technology, the concepts of which can be applied within their own organization. Training covers fundamental concepts inherent to production availability analysis and RAM engineering, as well as the associated procedures and technologies. The training can help reliability engineers and asset managers to improve their professional and technical capabilities within a short space of time.
ProAIM’s Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) in the Process Industry training course has been accredited by a leading professional body – the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE).
IChemE independently assessed the course and materials benchmarked against their internationally recognised professional standards.
The course is now part of an exclusive range of training programmes endorsed by IChemE to support the professional development of chemical, process and biochemical engineers.
“As a professional body, one of IChemE’s main aims is to encourage a commitment to qualifications, standards and excellence in the chemical and process industries. Our accreditation service enables all organisations to demonstrate, independently, the high quality of their training programmes to advance the chemical engineering profession. ProAIM have met our rigorous standards and we congratulate them on their achievement and contribution to improving skills and knowledge in the sector.”
IChemE Deputy Chief Executive
Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) in the Process Industry
Process engineers and equipment maintenance experts can greatly reduce the risk of equipment design, operation and maintenance by using RAM technology. ProAIM has been in a leading position in this technology and can provide the most practical and cutting-edge RAM technical training for customers.
- Understand the role of process industry reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM) technology and understand the relationship between the life cycle costs and RAM
- Learn the basics concepts of RAM, and understand the key factors which affect plant availability
- Learn how to build failure databases via data analysis and management, learn how to optimize the maintenance strategy
- Learn to build reliability block diagrams (RBD), including complex system features, such as loops and buffer tanks
- Learn to simulate the reliability and availability of processes
- Learn how effective investment can improve the reliability, availability, and production, and how to use redundant equipment in the most economically way.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
CPD refers to the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience that you gain both formally and informally as you work, beyond any initial training. It’s a record of what you experience, learn and then apply. The term is generally used to mean a physical folder or portfolio documenting your development as a professional. Some organizations use it to mean a training or development plan.
ProAIM’s Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) in the Process Industry training course counts as 19.5 hours towards your continuous professional development.
For further information or to register your interest, click here.