Asset Management Consultant
Due to the rapid growth of our company, we are looking for an experienced Asset Management Consultant to play a key role in a number of significant projects.
You will be responsible providing Asset Management services and knowledge for customers. The successful candidate who is required to work in China for the first year and will be on assignments to client’s sites if required.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the power or process industry
- Must work in process operation plant environment with hands-on asset management and maintenance knowledge
- Must be familiar with any APM (Asset Performance Management) products and preferably works with them in daily work.
- Full understanding of Asset Management methodology.
- Familiar with process plant equipment maintenance strategies and able to provide sound recommendations for improvement
- Familiar with plant CMMS systems and be able to identify and extract useful data
- At ease in a leadership role guiding and consulting with customers
- Conduct Asset Management consultancy service
- Participate in pre-sale customer meetings, acting as asset management expert to answer customer technical queries
- Plant visit to collect data/documents
- Provide technical support internally to the company
- Provide business development support
- Manage international projects
Contract basis on working in our China office (Hangzhou) for the first year. The subsequence contract will be extended based on performance and option of working back to our UK office (Manchester / Home basis)